Must Read Articles from The Week of May 13 2016
The week is coming to an end, and that means it is time for me to have a look at some of the things that has happened in this past week. A lot of really good articles have been posted around the web throughout this past week, they cover topics such as what you need to do to capture your audience, how to chose the right CMS for your ecommerce store, then there was a great article about how Google is starting to rank websites based on their mobile friendliness. Read on to see what other interesting articles were written.
- Ecommerce in Germany expected to reach €66.9bn in 2016 – This article examines the growth of the ecommerce market in Germany. It looks at some of the reasons why the market is growing at the rate that it is.
- 4 More Ways to Increase Your Conversion Rate – This article written by Sydney Niles examines what you can do in order to increase your conversion rate and to get more business on your ecommerce store.
- To grow an ecommerce business, step away – Eric Bandholz wrote this article about the importance of taking a step back from your ecommerce site, how you need to stop micromanaging everything and just let your website live for a while without making a lot of changes to it.
- Choosing a CMS and Ecommerce Combination – This article examines the different CMS and ecommerce combinations out there and which one is the best for your business.
- Essentials of Ecommerce Security – This article looks at how important security is for your ecommerce store, as well as some of the do’s and don’ts of security.
- How To Get Your Small Business Started With Content Marketing – This article looks at how you can get more exposure for your website and business through the use of content marketing.
- 8 Super Common Mistakes That Beginner Designers Make – This article looks at some of the mistakes that novice web designers make and how you can avoid making the same mistakes.
Search Engine Optimization
- Google Mobile Ranking Now Tied to Mobile-Friendly Sites – This article by Alan Stone explores how Google has begun ranking websites based on how mobile responsive they are.
Feature image curtsey of Ramotion